| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayseri in August is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 20.1 °C (36.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 6.7mm (0.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayseri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kayseri, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayseri: